Saltwater Scourge is a new massive pirate RPG where you set sail to many different islands and dungeons to fight skeletons or bosses. Loot many different types of treasure chests to obtain crafting materials, cosmetic equipment skins, and unique flags for your raft!
- 1.17.1 Java NO MODS
- Open world PvP- No shops, Player driven economy
- Bosses and Dungeons
- Rafts with customizable flags
- 100s of unique equipment skins (cosmetics)
- NO P2W, All donations are cosmetic or mass server gifts
- 3 types of guns - Flintlock, Musket, Blunderbuss
- 3 types of swords - Rapier, Cutlass, Broadsword
- Weaponsmithing, Armorsmithing, Gunsmithing, Fishing, Cooking, Scribing
- Unique Scrolls for customizing equipment stats
The server IP for Saltwater Scourge is play.saltwaterscourge.com. The server information section contains more information about the server, including how to copy its IP and where to find Discord and website.
Open your Launcher. Then click the "Play", then choose the "Multiplayer” option from the menu.
Click "Add server", copy the play.saltwaterscourge.com to "Server Address", then click "Done".
It may take a while, but once the connection has been established, it should become green.
Click on the button "Join Server" to start playing on Saltwater Scourge.
Saltwater Scourge supports Minecraft version 1.17.1, which is also the recommended version of Minecraft for Saltwater Scourge.
The Saltwater Scourge server is currently located in United States, was last checked 29 minutes ago and has very reliable connection.
On Saltwater Scourge Minecraft server you can play Economy, PvE, PvP, Roleplay, Skyblock, Survival Game Modes.