The Seed was created with one thing in mind - Minecraft. For the players that are looking for a server that has countless custom-coded features, The Seed isn't for you. While we do have custom features, our goal is to keep The Seed simple and community-based for those that just want to play Minecraft with friends. So, here's what we offer:
- NEW 1.17.1
- Player Shops | Anybody and everybody is allowed to create their own shop
- Player Warps | Once you are a Nomad (play for one hour), you can create public warps
- User-Friendly Land Claiming | Protect your property with ease
- Rank promotions for playing on the server | Each Rank has it's own upgrades
- Pets | Every player is able to tame their own pet by killing any animal with a lead
- Player-Driven Economy | The Seed sells a limited amount of items at it's shop. Go buy and sell
from other players!
- Friendly Community | Although we are a new server, we encourage our future players to be
mature, respectful, and friendly!
The server IP for The Seed is theseedmc.com. The server information section contains more information about the server, including how to copy its IP and where to find Discord and website.
Open your Launcher. Then click the "Play", then choose the "Multiplayer” option from the menu.
Click "Add server", copy the theseedmc.com to "Server Address", then click "Done".
It may take a while, but once the connection has been established, it should become green.
Click on the button "Join Server" to start playing on The Seed.
There are 84 people playing The Seed right now.
The Seed supports Minecraft version 1.18, which is also the recommended version of Minecraft for The Seed.
The The Seed server is currently located in United States, was last checked 7 minutes ago and has very reliable connection.
On The Seed Minecraft server you can play Economy, Hardcore, PvE, Roleplay, Survival, Vanilla Game Modes.