- MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION (1.16.4/5 --> 1.17.1 (Primarily 1.17.1))
- CUSTOM TERRAIN & PLANETS (STAR-CIVS)
- LARGE LOBBY- GOOD & REASONABLE STAFF
- A GROWING COMMUNITY
- CUSTOMIZABLE MOVECRAFT VEHICLES | CUSTOM MOBS / BLOCKS / ITEMS (STAR-CIVS)
- (SOON) SERVER-WIDE EVENTS
- SERVER-WIDE 1.17.1 SUPPORT
Formerly Known as "Colossal Combat"
The server IP for The Celestial Expanse is celestialmc.zapto.org. The server information section contains more information about the server, including how to copy its IP and where to find Discord and website.
Open your Launcher. Then click the "Play", then choose the "Multiplayer” option from the menu.
Click "Add server", copy the celestialmc.zapto.org to "Server Address", then click "Done".
It may take a while, but once the connection has been established, it should become green.
Click on the button "Join Server" to start playing on The Celestial Expanse.
The Celestial Expanse supports Minecraft version 1.18, which is also the recommended version of Minecraft for The Celestial Expanse.
The The Celestial Expanse server is currently located in United States, was last checked 5 minutes ago and has very reliable connection.
On The Celestial Expanse Minecraft server you can play Creative, Economy, Factions, PvE, PvP, Raiding, Survival, Events Game Modes.